On May 9, 2019, Jason Young presented Servicetopia to CILCSA members. The event was held at the President Abraham Lincoln Library. Young helped us imagine an environment where all employees are aligned with the mission and vision of the company and every day they go to work committed to providing exceptional service to every customer. They understand their purpose in the organization. They perform their duties with passion as they seek to meet every customer’s needs. They are professional and work tirelessly to build customer loyalty. They follow a carefully outlined process to ensure customer satisfaction and eliminate pain and frustration. And in the end, they add a little pizazz to surprise and delight the customer. Purpose. Passion. Professional. Process. Pizazz. These are the hallmarks of Servicetopia, and Jason shared how to bring this to YOUR organization!
- Local Businesses Pledge All IN 4U to Restart Business Economy in Sangamon County
- BOS Shares How They’ve Adapted During COVID-19
- Disruption Is a Perfect Time to Reset Your Service Levels
- Five Reminders to Help Create a Meaningful Customer Experience During a Crisis
- All In One Laundry Center & Services Providing Valuable Service Through COVID-19 Crisis