A huge thank you goes out to Jim Britton, Chris Butler and Mike Pence for serving as the Panel of Experts for the CILCSA Educational event held on November 19, 2019, at Illini Country Club in Springfield. The discussion, titled “What Keeps You Up at Night?”, covered everything from attracting and keeping good employees to providing good customer service with a lot of good business advice in between. One of the highlights of the night was hearing each of the panelists discuss their hard-earned life lessons and what they would tell their younger selves. This was a moving and inspiring event! In addition, the Toys for Tots drive brought in a great assortment of toys!
- Local Businesses Pledge All IN 4U to Restart Business Economy in Sangamon County
- BOS Shares How They’ve Adapted During COVID-19
- Disruption Is a Perfect Time to Reset Your Service Levels
- Five Reminders to Help Create a Meaningful Customer Experience During a Crisis
- All In One Laundry Center & Services Providing Valuable Service Through COVID-19 Crisis